Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sorry!!

My apologies for not realising the previous post was being uploaded with no images. So sorry. Thanks to the anonymous comment given to inform me. Hehe. The entry has been edited and now you can view the images!!

And now, let me share with everyone the new set of lashes Anner and I have got on now!! So happy to have redone it when we got the time. This time both of us did our lashes with the longest length and here are the pics!!


Anner's eyes from the front with the long lash going up.


With her eyes close, her natural thick lashes looks long and thick.


From the side, the lashes curl up nicely. Extra long!!

And now, my turn~

I also did with the longest lash, but went for a natural look.

The eyeliner effect is still there!!

I love it seeing how my lashes are so long and curl. Hehe.

And that's all for now. Will upload more soon!! So stay tune!!
PS: In case you don't know, the "I" refers to Candy, cos I upload all this, hehe.